A new normal
Thank you to our hard working staff who are doing everything to keep our patients safe as we return to a 'new normal'.
Friday 21st August 2020
With our covid safety measures established, our team are best placed to provide any information or guidance as to how we are dealing with risk of covid in our healthcare setting. If you have any queries, please do phone us on 02079086071 and we can talk you through our local procedures, and what we expect of you.
Steps for Covid 19 Safety: Please note the following changes during your visit to The Harley Street Breast Clinic:
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing a high temperature, new continuous cough, loss of taste/smell, have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days or have been asked to quarantine by the UK goverment.
- You are required to wear a new mask, provided by the breast clinic covering your mouth and nose for the duration of your visit.
- We will take your temperature on arrival to the 3rd Floor.
- Please attend alone unless extenuating circumstances (eg. requiring interpreter, receiving results). Accompanying people are required to stay in the ground floor waiting room but may be asked to vacate the waiting room to prioririse patients.
- Water is available on the ground floor and there are no magazines available.
- Due to social distancing measures you may experience longer waiting times. If your appointment time is affected we would like to thank you for your understanding as we endeavour to maintain our COVID-19 safe space.
- If you display COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to leave the premesis and contact the NHS coronavirus helpline.